Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Horror Block for July!

So my Horror Block arrived this morning. I was excited to break into it and even more delighted when I saw what was inside. You guys HAVE to see all the loot in here this month. I screeched when I saw what the PoP! vinyl was this time around.... Sharknado. It is effing adorable. I haven't even seen the movie but I HAD seen pictures of this when it debuted on the net (I run in certain circles and usually see the stuff when it drops) and I thought I was gonna die of a cute explosion. I'm a dork.

Ok. Ok. I'm gonna just start with the pictures and talk as we go. Ready? Yeah, you are!


LOVE this shirt, dude. LOVE IT.

I've NEVER heard of these before but he is adorable! Success Juju. Perfect timing! 

Here is a list of all the others.

Alien pins. Very cool!

This is the 'dorablest one I have EVER SEEN!

*dies from acute CUTE attack*

Looking forward to this. Rue Morgue is such a good quality 'zine.

I figured I'd give you a glance at a couple pages

And a couple more

Now this said it was a blind box on the packing list but it clearly tells you who you have inside.

Works for me. Sally is my favorite.

And that wraps up this months Horror Block. It was EVEN BETTER than the first. I am totally refusing to cancel this box yet. I have already become REALLY attached to that Zumbie.  The shirt and magazine alone make the box worth it for me. Everything else is just a fun extra. My favorite thing about these kinds of things is that you almost never know what you're going to get. I love surprises! I hope you guys enjoyed looking with me as much as I enjoyed opening it.

No comments:

Post a Comment