Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainbow Honey for July

This month, I ended up buying a bunch of stuff from Rainbow Honey. I ordered the large mystery bag, a polish, a top coat, a perfume, and a scented oil. Because my total went over a certain amount, I qualified to get the mini mystery bag for free as well as a free full size version of Neon Blossom. 

I have learned that there is no difference between the mini and the large mystery bags aside from the size of the polishes and one or two of the other products they throw in. So save yourself some cash and order just one or the other.  Come along and see what I got. Well, this is only PART of my order. The other items are still on back order. Waaaaaiting!






The contents of the mini bag.

The mini gel

The mini perfume

Cuticle balm in the melon Midori scent



From L-R: Neon Blossom, Deep Heart Sea, Viridis, and Chemical Plant

Same order as above. Better look at the colors?

The large roller of Midori scent and an aloe-based cooling gel for sunburns also in Midori

I enjoy Rainbow Honey, but I feel they are very glitter-centered and while it IS cute it is also a massive pain in the ass to remove. I think I will be taking a break from nail polish for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment