Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Influenster VOXBOX: Surf's Up!

So I joined this site called Influenster  a while back where basically you link your sosh media sites and "unlock badges" that pertain to your lifestyle. You do some surveys, write reviews or give answers about products and stuff and over time it increases your "influence" on the site. Eventually (and it didn't take me more than a month or two...) they will send you a survey via your email to see if you qualify for any of their voxboxes they have up for the season.

I happened to qualify for their Surf's Up box this time around. I have to admit I was pretty jazzed when I got the news. Basically it's free stuff to try and review for doing almost next to nothing. Next to nothing is something I am pretty good at.

There really isn't a whole lot more to it, so let me just get to what I happened to get in the box and what I "could've" gotten.

Not showin' my addie, you perverts! =)

The first peek inside!

OMG... this stuff, yo....
These all smell like heaven! My head reeks of coconuts and it feels so nice. Sulfate free too, which I love because I have a sulfate allergy. I love what it does to my fine, limp hair. I actually have a little volume now! The after-sun lotion smells good enough to lick. Now if only I ever actually got any sun.

Have not tried this yet...kinda don't know if it's safe for dialysis patients. I gotta ask.

Sinful Colors polish in Dusky Rose (? I think ? I can't figure out where I stashed the bottle!
There was also a coupon for a free Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit I can redeem at whatever retailer sells it. I also COULD HAVE received a mascara from Covergirl, but I didn't. I'm glad I got the shampoo and conditioner because I have a TON of mascara and certainly didn't need any more. 

So this was fun. Not bad for free, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment