Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Wantable Intimates for July!

It's the day after the 4th and I just had a feeling there would be a package waiting for me in the mailbox today. I was correct. I sent my mom down to get it for me while she was here and we opened it together. She had a good laugh at my expense. I will explain as we go through the box together.




The first item I'm gonna talk about are these cute panties from René Rofé. Black  with white lace and a ruffle detail. So adorable! They are worth $12.00
Love these! The color, the lace and ruffle detail, the tiny little off-set bow. LOVE!! 

A close up of both the bow and the ruffle detail.
This next item is a black soft cup lace bandeau. Really more of a sort of light cami than a bra, in my opinion. Should work good with the next item on the list. It's worth $18.00
I dunno how this is gonna work out, but I'll give it a shot. I have a feeling it may be too large.

This is a seamless convertible bandeau, also from René Rofé. It can be worn as strapped or strapless and it has removable cups. It's very soft and breathable and it's worth is listed at $12.00


The next and also last item in the box is a zebra print babydoll with lace cups with ruffled trim and a ribbon detail. It comes with a matching thong they consider a bonus item. I hate thongs. They are not comfortable BUT it a cute item altogether so I can't really gripe. My mother laughed at me when she saw the look on my face when I saw it was a thong. Honestly, I should have known it would have been, but I had hope for the best.  This was the big ticket item in this months box at value of $42.00

*facepalm* This is a little embarrassing. It's cute, but thongs? Oi.


The entire value of the box this month adds up to $84.00. Not bad considering I subscribe for only 36.00 a month. The best part is that you really never know for sure what you're going to end up with from one month to the next and I'm a girl that completely enjoys a surprise. I twisted my moms arm to fill out her profile and now I'm getting her a monthly box, as well. It should be pretty fun to see what she gets compared to what I get. No, I won't be sharing her box with you all, too. Sorry!

If you guys like what ya see here (or last month!) please use my referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment