Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Graze Box

Every two weeks, I get a new box from Graze. It's basically a sub box for healthy snacks. You can get your first and fifth box for free if you use my referral code. You can also score me a dollar off my next box. I like this particular sub because the box always seems to show up on dialysis days when I could use a light snack rather than fussing with making a dinner. It is much appreciated every time and it's only six bucks a box. I can't argue with that.

Here's what I got this time around!

A nice, no-nonsense package!

The goods!

So from right to left, top to bottom what we got was Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack. Basically it's like a soft-type granola with rolled oats and cinnamon and apples. Very delicious! Would be a nice breakfast with a cup of coffee. I happened to have it for dinner. 

Then Nature's Immunity Nuts. It was a simple mix of roasted pistachio, cashew, and brazil nuts. High in selenium and copper which is good for your immune system. Good, of course. 

Next is My Thai which is a Sweet Chili dipping sauce with baked soy bites. Now this is the ONLY one I haven't and won't try because I have been exceedingly nauseous this week and can't handle something of this caliber, so I will be passing it along to my father who lives for this sort of thing. Sorry guys. I just can't! 

And last but not least, Jelly Doughnut. This one was the best thing in the whole box! It really did taste just like a raspberry jelly doughnut! It's shaved almond, strips of raspberry fruit leather, dried cranberries, raspberries, and sponge pieces (basically like tiny little vanilla cookies). It was magical. 

Extremely happy with this box. Probably one of the most fun subs I have at the moment. It's like an adventure because you truly never know what will come in the next box.



No comments:

Post a Comment