Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boxycharm for July

So not only was Boxycharm EXTREMELY late this month but there have been subsequent problems with "Charms" (their referral points and such) and email communication and poorly designed website. On top of all those already aggravating circumstances, this months box just really sucked for me. I will explain as we go through the pictures. Are you ready? Let's do this!!


America the Beautiful? I don't really "get" that from this box. So just because it's July, eh? *sigh*

I do like the white and gold "worms"

Bella Pierre shadow? 
Before I took off the sticker and swatched.

You can barely see it, but it's there. Look for the vague shimmer.


I like this red. Cool with it.

Rodeo Drive Red

Now I KNOW this is a good brand of sunscreen but I JUST got a small size in my Ipsy bag. Now I have a full size too?? I'm cool on the SPF front, guys. 

Lip liner in Cinnamon. I do NOT have a lipstick that goes with this....

How it looks with my skin tone.

The lipstick they DID give me.... the fresh hell?

This is entirely too TOO pink. Too blue based.

Looks effing terrible on my skin. Looks horrid on my mother too. Can't use it, and now it's GONE. Good riddance.

It is with a slightly heavy heart that I have decided to cancel Boxycharm. The deed is done. The wait for this months box, the lack of apology, the shorting me on reward points from a prior referral and the nonsense of the contents of this box all contributed to this decision. 

Don't get me wrong, most of the time they do right by you. Great stuff in the boxes but I find I really only need SO MUCH makeup before it just starts to become a frivolous waste of money. So I'm done on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment