Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Grazebox: Delivery number 4

So far it seems that Graze always shows up in my mailbox on a day I have dialysis, which is awesome because then I already have a snack of my choosing just waiting for me! This time around, they actually already gave me a repeat of something I've already tried and "loved". That was the Immunity Nuts so I won't be discussing those this time around. Travel down with me and I'll tell you about the other snacks. 

If you would like to sign up for you own Graze box, just follow my referral link and you will get your first and fifth box free. The other boxes are 6 dollars per box. You can have them sent weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on your financial situation. 





So as you can see in this box we have the repeat of the Immunity Nuts (those are seriously my top three favorite nuts all in one place... cashews, pistachios, and brazil nuts.) There is a British BBQ Mix (No idea what that is really supposed to mean). Black pepper popping corn and a Key Lime Pie theme snack mix.

I don't really care for rosemary, but this was truly delicious. I loved it. Especially the smoked almonds.

There were two different sorts of raisins here... green ones and the regular looking ones were lime flavored. I took one of each thing and tossed it into my mouth. Magical. Key Lime is made from aliens ;D

You know.

I already make my own popcorn this way so I KNOW it's good.

Key Lime close up. 

British BBQ close up.

A look into the corn.

Mmmmm.... peppery and delicious! 

This box was a complete win this time. I actually enjoyed everything they sent. So grateful to not have something weird I know I wouldn't like this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment