Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Small Ulta order

I got that Not Your Mother's Beach Babe shampoo and conditioner sample in my Influenster VoxBox not long ago and decided I cannot live without this product in my life. It smells delicious. Intoxicating, even. It has this rich coconut scent that just screams of a sunny day at the beach. It makes my hair soft and wavy and gives it a bit more volume than I'm used to. It's also sulfate free, which is a huge pro for me. They were on sale at Ulta for buy one get one for 50% off, so how could I say no? I couldn't. They always give you the option at checkout for them to send you some sort of samples too. Things like fragrances or skincare. I chose skincare this time around. This is what I got:

You can always go check out Ulta for yourselves. They almost always have great sales going on. This is one of my favorite places to shop.

My ginourmous tubes of beach babe. Mmmm. And sample things

They sent a new BB cream to try. Generous sized sample. I can't wait to try it out!

A cleansing wipe for acne prone skin from Murad and an ionic clay mask from Botanics. 

Again, not a subscription at all, but it qualifies since I order it online and it is part of my fun mail.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ulta. I cannot live without them in my life. Your skincare stuff is awesome! I never get the good stuff. lol.

    ReplyDelete