Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Splendies for July: The Red, The White, The Blue!!

Splendies is seriously one of my favorite boxes right now. Well, not so much a box, but surprise mail. They are almost always cute and sometimes even comfortable. Want to get them for yourself? Use my referral link and be sure to mention my name (Heather Clark) when they ask who referred you. You can get 4 dollars off your first month with the code: SPLENDIES. 8 dollars for three cute pairs? HELL YES!!!



These are soooo cute. I love polka dots AND red so I get the best of both worlds here!
Eh. This is not so friendly on the sensitive scar tissue of my midline at the moment. I may appreciate these more once the scar is older. Right now, it sort of bites into me and hurts. 


These are absolutely my favorite. I love the ivory panel and the cute bow with the little charm hanging form it. And of course the lace detail.

I look forward to seeing what new pair I'm going to get every month. If you guys subscribe let me know what you get too!

No comments:

Post a Comment