Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cult Cosmetics Blackbox

Recently I caught wind that Cult Cosmetics had a promotion to pick up one of their Blackboxes for a penny (not including the five bucks for shipping...), so I decided to jump on it for the cute holo-glitter "Hollywood Forever". Spring Fling is the name of the box, in case you were interested and I am pretty sure the code penny522 still works at this time.

They do have other boxes that offer other polishes and products so be certain to browse and see if it might be something you're interested in picking up. I've recently found myself on a sort of polish bender (that's a thing, right?) because my nails are growing great for the first time in years. It's a fun little project I kind of stick under the topic of art. It's color. It's paint. Nail are a medium, too, ya know?

Anyhow, here is what came in the box. For $5.01, it wasn't a bad deal. I decided not to stick with the monthly box because frankly 20 bucks a month of polish is best redirected at 20 bucks a month on horror. I have priorities, people.


Feel free to use the code for free ship if you don't use the penny promo


It smells like stinky vinyl.

Pretty nice quality for free brushes.

Hollywood Forever on the left and Belmont Shore on the right.

A shadow crayon. Pretty, too.

Normally wouldn't swatch so large but I accidentally broke the tip off when I opened it. D'oh!
A decal.
It was a nice box for five bucks. I will purchase from them again in the future. I'm actually sort of really interested in Coachella, but it shall wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment