Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Q Box: Summer Fun Special Edition Box

Sooooo..... Q Box. Q Box is a subscription box that gathers up a mix of items that are popular over in Korea and Japan. Every month is different but you are always guaranteed to get something pretty cute (from the looks of other un-boxings I have seen). This is my first experience with Q Box. This is actually the Special Edition Summer Fun box. I believe it costs 60.00 (well, when they still had them available... these boxes go FAST!). At this point in my blogging you may have begun to wonder where on earth does this chick get the money for all this tomfoolerly. Sure. Some of these I pay for myself. On others I get a discount. This one came from my boyfriend who decided to go a little overboard and pre-purchased it for me. It arrived yesterday. 

Enough with my ramblings, let us move on to what's on the inside!







The first thing I notice is this. It is a pearl and crystal headband. You tie it up under your hair with the beautiful white ribbon. I haven't really played with it yet, hence the lack of a more descriptive picture.

Interesting "Noodle" headphones. I'll be trying these out at dialysis tomorrow.


It's cute but not 55.00 cute. Whoa.

It's a cute little makeup bag. Those styrofoam things are just space holders to keep the ribbon from being smashed out of shape. They go in the garbage. I haven't bothered removing them yet.

Bath/Beach Towel in Elegant Rose.


Now I KNEW I was getting this because it was part of the sneak-peek email. It is a bit smaller than I had anticipated. I hope I would be able to use it for dialysis, but my blanket will not fit in it.


Tube.

The primer. #001 Mild Peach. It smells nice. Very delicate. 

Primer after blending.

The liner bottle. Cute.

A nice, fine tip for perfect and delicate lines. I approve.

Hm. Not sure what to think. Liner keeps a shiny look to it and it rubs off fairly easily. Peels, more like.


And the insert shows the "supposed" value of these objects. Seems a tad inflated to me, but perhaps I am just THAT out of touch with this sort of a thing. But since this was all a gift I am certainly more than happy with it. It was exciting and fun and I can't wait to play with all of it more.

If you're interested in this box, check out this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment