Translate

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Horror Block Debut!!!

The fine folks who bring us NerdBlock have now started a sub box specifically for those of us weirdos who love and live for horror. I was so excited to see this was starting in the month of June. Of course I had to sign up.

Every month you get a shirt and a Rue Morgue magazine, which really pays for the box. The rest of the items you get can be considered extra fun. The box is roughly 20.00 a month but then another 9.95 for shipping (from Canada to the US... they ship elsewhere too but I don't know what the cost differences are). There are no referral codes at this time so you won't get any spamming from me but I'll give you a link to follow to check it out for yourself anyways.

Here's what came in the very first Horror Block!

GASP

Do I dare?

Of course I do!

My sweet shirt! 

Oooh! Bicycle Girl! <3
The side view!



What's in the mysterious blind box?
No other than Captain Spaulding! How appropriate!

Foaming blood gag soap. Yuk-yuk.

I'll prolly stick these on something.

The very latest edition of Rue Morgue. I can't wait to read it at dialysis tomorrow!

Pretty thrilled with this box for the shirt and mag alone. Everything else like I said is really just a bonus for me! Later this month I will also be getting and reviewing Dread Central's Box o' Dread so keep a look out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment