Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Graze for the week of August 10-17

I have discovered a brand new love from this round of Graze. Banana shortbread with caramel dipping sauce. HO-LY CRAAAAAP. It is forbidden fruit (bananas) but when it's just three little cookies, I'm sure it won't hurt too bad. (I'm a dialysis patient and bananas are high in potassium, which is bad. If you want to know more, ask in the comment section.)

Everything else was good too, but the shortbread wins. I could eat this every day for the rest of EVER.

If you'd like to get a free box, follow my referral link right HERE!



Would you like to have a look? Of course you would!

The guts


Shortbread and caramel by themselves are fantastic. This was heaven on earth for me.

Jealous? You should be! 

Scandinavian Forest mix. Lingonberries, blueberries, cherries, raisins and apples.

Sour cream and onion cashews. Just as good as it sounds!
Americas Nut Mix. Peanuts, almonds, pecans, and brazil nuts.





I have to say I was extremely pleased with this box. Everything that came in it was delicious. The shortbread was the absolute best and now I have to find and perfect my own recipe for banana-caramel shortbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment