Translate

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Julep Maven for August: Boho Glam box

I haven't really posted much about Julep. It's a nail polish subscription. You're either into it or you're really not. For me, I'm into artistic endeavors and nail painting is something I've been trying to branch out into as a creative outlet. Nothing terribly fancy and certainly not for a side business. Just for my own amusement, I suppose.

I will talk more about how this sub box works, but first, to the box.


This months tissue paper and worms are pretty. *shrug*

From the left: India, Waleska, Avni

Add caption

Avni was an add-on polish that I paid for with Jules (it's like their point system currency). I had enough to cover an additional polish and Avni was such a lovely purple, how could I resist?

There was also an eye liner in Smoky Plum, but I have already given it to my mother who has needed a purple liner for some length of time. I'll throw up a stock image



That was my box for the month. It costs 25 a month. You usually get your first box free. (They tell you what the code is when you sign up.) I like this box but I will more than likely quit fairly soon. You really only NEED so much polish. I am starting to reach ridiculous amounts and I've only been a member for three months. 


The deal with this sub is you take their little beauty quiz and they will decide what category best fits you based on how you answered. I got Boho Glam.

You can customize your box on the 20th of every month when the Maven window opens. You can see what they have on offer and if you don't like what is in your box you can switch to any of the other ones that have polishes/products that you DO like, so it's not set in stone.


If you like what you see and you feel like you want to give this a shot, please feel free to use my  Maven referral code. I'm pretty sure the code to get your first box free is FREEBOX, but don't quote me on that. You will have to pay 2.99 for shipping, so keep that in mind if you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment