Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wantables Accessories June 2014

As a nice gift, my boyfriend purchased me a one-time accessories box from Wantable. It landed in my mailbox this morning and I had to force myself to wait until I finished my laundry to open it up. It was torture!

When I opened it I saw a lovely velvet envelope with the Wantable name logo printed on it. Inside I found a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a watch!

The description in the paper says this:

The Rosie Earrings - features distressed gold tone surrounding spikes of pale bubblegum pink

The Sam Necklace - a gorgeous iridescent necklace features 5 beautiful stones.

The Shelby Watch - features a round, rhinestone accented face with a mother-of-pearl inspired wristband.

I have to say I really like all three pieces. My only gripe is the metal on the necklace is kind of cheap and brassy looking. The stones are pretty, though. The weight is good on both the necklace and the earrings. They all look really great together. I am pleased. What do you guys think? Check out the pics!

Click here if you want your own Wantable box!

















This pink shirt is part of my intimates box. So soft!


1 comment: