Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rainbow Honey Mystery Mini Bag for June

So I ordered another mini mystery bag from Rainbow Honey for the month of June and they sent me three mini polishes.
Rose Macaron which is defined as: Another sweet treat waiting to coat your nails in pink and glitter.

Pikake: Take your nails to a tropical paradise with this glitter topper

Ichigo: This bright fuchsia jelly glows with blue and purple iridescent flakes







I haven't tried any of them out yet, but I can already tell you that Ichigo is my favorite. I'm going to paint my nails with it a little later today.

They also sent a sample roller perfume in "Nucifera" It claims it's reminiscent of the tropics and sitting on the beach but I am not a fan. To me it smells like rum and old pineapple. Meh.

There was another cuticle balm in the scent Tea Biscuit. I am going to pass this to my mother because I don't need another balm at the moment. It smells ok. They also gave an exfoliating sugar scrub soap in the same scent. I will try it out and report what I think at a later time.

There were also more nail doodads and a handful of orange sticks (cuticle pushers).

I really do this just for the polishes. Everything else is just a nice bonus. For ten bucks, I have no complaints. I love this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment