Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Wantable Intimates June 2014

Today I also received my Wantable Intimates box, which I have decided to subscribe to. I have to say this was a great box! I am thoroughly happy with everything I got. The shirt is soft and comfortable. It's a nice color and I am sure it will be difficult to pry me out of it on the days I get to just lounge around my apartment. The bra is the perfect size and TOTALLY adorable. I have a thing for polka dots right now, so this was completely up my alley. I am wearing it at the moment and it fits like a DREAM! I have yet to try on the panties or the socks but I think I may sleep in them tonight to see what I think. I am kind of weird about sleeping with things on my feet, but I will give it a shot to try these socks out for size AND to moisturize with a good lotion. 

Details about the products are as follows:

Pima Apparel: Pima Dolman Tshirt in pink

Puma 3-pack Women's low cut socks (bright)

Coobie soft bra in black with white polka dots adjustable straps and removable cups

Honeydew Scarlette Rayon Hipster Jinx/Voodoo

This was a really fun and exciting box and I already CANNOT WAIT until next month arrives! Highly recommend! Click here if you want your own Wantable box!!








How it looked when I popped the top

The soft and lovely Pima Dolman shirt

A super cute (and comfy!) Coobie soft bra
A better look

Honeydew panty in the colors Jinx/Voodoo

A three-pack of Puma socks


The shirt, on. It is so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment