Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Graze

Want the first box free? Try Graze



With all the subbing I've been experimenting I'd realized I haven't done one for food. A friend of mine was trying this out, so I decided I would give it a shot as well (and get her a buck off her next box, too!), My first box was pretty good. They have SO many different items they can send, so you really just never know what you're going to get. What I really like about these guys, so far, is that as you go along and try different items you can rate what you like and what you don't and if you HATE something they will never send it again.




I got Fruit and Seed Flapjack, which is a soft sort of granola bar-type item. I thought it was pretty good. I typically prefer a harder kind of granola but this made for an excellent snack. I enjoyed it.

Next was Smoky BBQ Corn which was a mix of cashews and corn nuts with a BBQ seasoning. THAT was addictive. I haven't had corn nuts since the late 90's and man, I forgot how much I loved them. I look forward to getting more of this in the future. Easily the best thing in the box!

Jalapeno Fiesta was a mix of nuts and seeds with a "spicy" seasoning. It could have been spicier. I really kind of hated this. If it had been hotter or even just more interesting on a flavor level I would have probably liked it better. I chose the "Trash" option for that one.

Lastly there was the Toffee Apple which was dried (but still soft and chewy) apple with a toffee dipping sauce. Very tasty. I am always a fan of anything caramel or apple or both. 

Overall, this box is fun and a great deal. My first and fifth boxes are free and the others are just six bucks a pop. I currently have it set to ship every two weeks but I have heard that if you unsub and resub there is an option to only do it once a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment