Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ulta and Birchbox mini haul!

So I bought some crap from Ulta this month. Just some BB cream to try out from Stila, some Nyx concealer and an eyeshadow pencil. From Birchbox I turned in some points and got a couple Stila lip glazes. Brett also bought me a cute polka dot Baggu bag for my things. Check it all out!







The Birchbox points reward goodies and the gift from my boyfriend!

The red glaze is Candy Apple and the pink is Shortcake. 


The stuff from Ulta

A nude pallette. Eyeliner/shadow combo.

The Nyx shadow swatch

604 Milk

HD Nyx concealer

So tiny! 

So that's really all I got (well, all I can show... I'll get into that perhaps in a LATER post). Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Do you like the lip glazes? I've debated getting one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are interesting. A little more "stiff" than I expected but they smell nice and the colors are subtle. More like a tinted gloss than anything. Just stickier? I like them.

      Delete