Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Loot Crate for June 2014

This months theme is "TRANSFORM" so I am pretty sure we can all figure out what's in the box. ;) As of today, there is still ONE DAY LEFT to get in on this particular Loot Crate



For the second month in a row, we're lucky enough to get a shirt! Unfortunately it was only available in boy style, but that's not terrible. The shirt is fun.


There's also the MLG gamer band. 


See? Super-cute. Back to the Future meets Transformers. I love it!



Also in the box, a Hexbug nano. Bumblebee! And Warheads. Mmm.

Sweet Decepticon decal that I'm going to attach to my cripple person vehicle. Other stickers I don't care about, but sponsored the box this month. 

  The booklet that came inside the box.

Below is a vinyl blindbox. You get to see what you "MAY" get and then what I actually got underneath.





I got Soundwave. Aww. Vinyls are cute. 

That was it for Loot Crate this month. Overall, it was pretty fun. I have yet to open and play with the Hexbug. I may or may not. I may just sell it. I haven't decided just yet. I hope for more shirts in the future. The shirt is really the most exciting part of this box for me. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment