Translate

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May's Boxycharm!!

Imagine my glee when I opened my mailbox today to find not only my first Birchbox, but my very first Boxycharm nestled right next to it! My heart jumped a little at the thought of all the goodness waiting inside for me to discover! Let's see what I got.




The box! Not as charming as I had expected...

Whee! Happy Mama's Day!

Deep conditioners in Olive Oil and Argan Oil. Fancy!

Just what I needed! How did they know??

Full size lip stick
I like the tube style. Nice.

The color is Fever
I'm gonna have to put it on mah face before I make a decision on this...

A nice size lotion to try out!
A look at the inside of the box.


A cutie Kabuki 

And here you can see what everything cost!



As you can see from the pics, this box was COMPLETELY worth the 21 bucks I spent to get it. The box ultimately is worth 77 dollars. Whoa! I am completely thrilled with everything I got. My only minor gripe was it was not in a cute little box with a bow like they have been in the past (from videos I've seen). I am a total package whore. I love packaging. The stuff inside blew me away, though. I haven't tried everything just yet but if you're interested in my thoughts on any of the items, just give me a shout here or on facebook and I'll keep you posted!

If you think you'd like to get your own Boxycharm box, it's 21 bucks a month but the things you get are all full size products, not just samples. Please follow my referral link and help a sistah out if you decide you're going to take the plunge!

Be charmed

3 comments:

  1. I might have to sign up for this one. It depends .... I'm still on the fence. I know it's worth it, but I don't know if I can afford another box. lol. I've noticed subscription boxes like to send a lot of red lipstick, but I love that red! It's perfect. I love that brush too. If I knew I could get like, three really great brushes a year, I'd sign up for it. Also, I think the packaging changes for special event months (Mother's Day/Christmas, etc) and the rest of the year it's just their norm. I might wait and see what the next couple of months bring you before I sign up for it, but you're making me really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I am over the moon with this box. I'm glad I went a little nuts and tried it. Definitely a keeper! Yeah no harm in waiting and seeing how the next couple months pan out. So far if I had to only keep one sub, it would be this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the June box (with your referral link if it counts) for my birthday/Father's Day. (Cuz I'm doing both jobs, I might as well get both "holidays", right? Right.) Woot!

    ReplyDelete